Hmmm...Authentic Assessment is my favorite:) I always enjoy planning assessments on this nature for my students. While this is an area that I am comfortable with, I think that sometimes I can become shortsighted in my creativity in planning. Nothing made me more aware of this than our discussions this week. I enjoyed reading others' ideas and hearing input on mine. The online community has the potential to become a great professional learning community the way we are using it in this class. I will be honest, I don't always enjoy the discussions in classes as they can be kind of dry and theoretical BUT this class hs just been a pleasure in the professional discourse.
With that said, I was able to think outside of my usual ideas and conjure up news ways to look at my old tricks:) I have a bunch of new ideas and I am ready to keep re-vamping my assessments with some of the ideas I garnered from the class...i LOVE it!
T
No comments:
Post a Comment